Thursday, May 1, 2008

Our Day in Pictures...

The boys and I had a busy day! Here's a summary of our day from the lens of my Nikon D70...


Isn't he the cutest little man you've ever seen?! I just wanna pinch those chubby cheeks!

Sam had a really hard time sitting still. I thought Toby would be the difficult one, but I was wrong. Between all of the wiggling and non-stop talking, I'm pretty sure the lady who cut Sam's hair was happy to see us go.


Waiting for the train to arrive...




The classic "Toby face"




Picnic storytime at ImaginOn.


Guess who forgot to take a picture of the boys on the train? Yes, I'm a loser.

Getting onto and off of the train is a little stressful for me. We have a hard time finding seats together sometimes and the train operator only gives me 5 seconds to find seats for all 3 of us and get situated before he speeds off to the next station. You'd think that someone sitting in the middle of 3 seats would move and let us sit together...but that never happens. I wish people would take a second to think about what it's like to cart around a 4-year-old who never shuts up and an 18-month-old who needs to be restrained in a stroller so he doesn't terrorize everyone on the train. I guess it's no surprise that I forgot to take the boys' picture on the train...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Allison,

I miss you! I have a favor to ask and no email address to get a hold of you!! Do you want to come and hang out at a softball game with Lauren? This Wednesday 6:30, tyleramyford@aol.com.

LOVE YOU!!! Pictures are adorable by the way!