Monday, May 12, 2008

Hello! My Name is TROUBLE...

When I rang the doorbell at work this morning, Sam answered the door. Before I could even say "Good morning!" to the boys, Sam informed me that he wasn't allowed to watch TV before school today. He was already dressed in his "Hello! My name is TROUBLE" t-shirt. Uh oh.
I asked him if he had been bad.

His response: "Weeeeeeell...yeah."

Sam informed me of what bad thing he had done (I won't disclose the details here) and I told him that wasn't a very good thing to do. He promised to be good for me for the rest of the day, but I wasn't so convinced with that t-shirt staring back at me.

For the rest of the morning, he ran around the house screaming, "HELLO! MY NAME IS TROUBLE! Toby...did you know that my name is TROUBLE today?"

That t-shirt is only cute when kids don't know or understand what it says.

On a more positive note, Aaron and I picked up some imitation Zyrtec from Bloom last night and I felt like a new person when I woke up this morning. No sneezing. No stuffy nose. No itchy, watery eyes. No headache. YESSSSSSSS...

3 comments:

Dee Dee Hanagriff said...

I think that T-Shirt needs to accidently get lost!

Mike said...

Sometimes you need a shirt like that handy to give you a laugh and remind you that the kid is four, no matter how frustrating the morning is.

Steph Mayer Gunderson said...

Mwaller23 (Mike?)-- I'm thinking that if the kid has any Reitman blood in him, you'll want to get enough of the Trouble shirts to last until well after college.
-Steph : )

PS- Eric (Liz's brother) sent me the link. I'm not a random stalker.