Thursday, May 1, 2008

Charlotte Knights Baseball

Here are some photos from Tuesday's Charlotte Knights Baseball Game:

They're so cute!

Second Inning

Third Inning

Waaaaaay Past Naptime

Aaron, the boys, and I had so much fun at the ball game! Toby did better than I thought he would. My reinforcements (snacks) worked like a charm. We almost made it through the entire game, but Toby had a meltdown at 1:30 (enter the grumpy-face picture) and we decided to leave in the middle of the 9th inning to beat the crowd. The score was tied 1-1 and we figured the game would go into extra innings anyway. I took the boys to the bathroom so I could change Toby's diaper and I heard the announcer over the intercom yelling, "It might be...YES...it is a HOME RUN!" Dang it. We missed the most exciting part of the entire game. Oh, well. We still had a great time.

Today I'm taking the boys to get a haircut. Then we're taking the LYNX light rail to picnic storytime at ImaginOn. I brought my camera with me today, so if all goes well I'll post "Our Day in Pictures" this afternoon.

No comments: