Thursday, May 8, 2008

Movie Day

I never had to deal with allergies until I moved to Rock Hill, SC. After battling with allergies for the past 6 years, I'm thinking that maybe I should go to an allergist to figure out exactly what I'm allergic to.

On Monday, I decided to work out by cutting the grass instead of wasting the beautiful weather on a treadmill in the gym (that's right, I cook and cut grass). Aaron had already started cutting the grass by the time I got home from work and I convinced him (after lots of pleading) to let me take over. After sneezing and snotting for almost 2 hours, the grass was successfully cut but I was in shambles. I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to grass.

I've been paying for Monday's outdoor workout all week. I tossed and turned all night last night (and evidently kept Aaron up, too) and I have a splitting headache this morning. Since it's raining outside and I don't feel well, I'm declaring today "movie day". The boys and usually stay very busy...so it'll be nice to relax and do something different.

Yay for movie day (and Zyrtec)!

No comments: