Thursday, May 8, 2008

Greatness

I have a slight obsession with old-school Michael Bolton songs. Seriously.

I think I love his music so much because it reminds me of my childhood. I don't think my parents ever owned any Michael Bolton tapes (that's right - TAPES)...I think I just remember hearing him on the radio and seeing the hundreds of TV specials he sang on.

When I discovered that Aaron's parents owned the Michael Bolton - Greatest Hits 1985-1995 album, I made sure I left their house with a copy. It's awesome.

Aaron makes fun of me when I listen to Michael Bolton (can you imagine?). He says that Michael Bolton's head is going to blow off one day because of all the high notes he hits. He also says (sarcastically) that a duet with Michael Bolton and Kenny G would be a smash hit. I think my husband might be on to something...

While I was searching YouTube for old Michael Bolton music videos (like Steel Bars, How Am I Supposed to Live Without You, Love is A Wonderful Thing, and Time, Love, and Tenderness), I found this. It's okay, Michael. I still love you.

1 comment:

Marybeth Whalen said...

I loved Sole Provider! (Or is it Soul Provider?)