Thursday, November 1, 2007

Mobile Toby

This morning when I was getting the boys' picnic lunch ready (we're going to picnic storytime at ImaginOn today!) I heard Sam talking in the TV room. I couldn't quite hear him, but it sounded like he was saying the same thing over and over. I stopped what I was doing and listened. Sam was saying, "No, Toby! Don't play in the toilet! No, Toby! Don't play in the toilet!"

"Great," I said to myself. I had just gotten them dressed and I was pretty sure that Toby was probably covered in toilet water. I turned the corner to see Sam tugging on Toby's left arm while his right arm splashed the water in the toilet bowl.

I'm not sure that I like the new mobile stage Toby has entered in the past few days. Right now I have him restrained on the bouncy horse he got from his Grandma Barb and Grandpa Gary (thanks!) and he's loving it. However, I'm sure he will get bored in 2 minutes and want out so he can get into something else.

No comments: