Sunday, November 25, 2007

Pineapple Pumpkin Bread!

Here's that Pineapple Pumpkin Bread recipie I promised a few days ago. I'm actually eating the last piece of the 2 loaves I made last week. It's good stuff.

3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
4 large eggs
1 cup vegetable oil
1 (16 oz.) can pumpkin
1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple (drained)
1 cup chopped pecans

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 2 (9x5 inch) loaf pans. In a large bowl, combine flour and next 7 ingredients. Add eggs and oil; beat well. Stir in pumpkin, pineapple, and pecans. Pour batter evenly into prepared pans. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.

Enjoy!

(Oh...and I just bought 2 more holiday baking magazines that are totally devoted to cookie recipies! Aaron and I are going to be broke by the end of the holiday season...not because we'll buy gifts for our friends and family...but because we'll feed my baking addiction. Hmm...)

No comments: