Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Writer's Block

I've been experiencing writer's block lately. Every time I sit down to blog, I can't think of anything to write about (shocking, I know). I wanted to blog yesterday about how ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE Dominate Sunday was...but I couldn't (and still can't) find the right words to express it. Do you ever feel that when you try to describe the way you feel about something or an experience you had, you completely devalue the entire thing? That's how I feel about the service under the tent this past Sunday. So I'll stop trying to tell you about it and just say that it was beyond words. Check out the sermon online. Oh...and you MUST check out the video on Holly Furtick's blog from yesterday. Click on the link that says "Elijah." It'll make you smile :)

Today the boys and I went to the Mint Museum of Craft and Design in the city. On the second Tuesday of every month there are craft activities for preschoolers to participate in. Today's theme was "Yarnapalooza." Sam made a door hanger with yarn all over it. Sounds cool, doesn't it? After the Mint Museum, we went to the park with lots of Elevation moms and kids. Thanks, Tonia, for letting me know about the play group! Sam had a BLAST with Cooper :)

I can't wait until this weekend! Bryn and Tiffany are coming to town...and we're hoping that we can give them a nice vacation from school and pamper them before exams begin! My brother deserves the world...and I can't wait to see him :)

I guess that's all for now. Not very interesting, I know. Maybe tomorrow Sam and I will have a noteworthy conversation on the way to school. Maybe Toby will get into more trouble courtesy of his new-found ability to walk. I'll let you know.

No comments: