Friday, November 30, 2007

Sesame Street and a Princess

I was looking at my bridal portraits on the computer yesterday afternoon and reminiscing about my wedding when Sam walked up next to me. This is the picture he saw:

"Ms. Allison!" he exclaimed. "You're a PRINCESS!"

"I sure did feel like a princess on my wedding day," I said.

I don't think Sam has ever seen me dressed in anything but workout clothes or jeans and a t-shirt. I'm so thankful that I have such wonderful photographs to remind me of the best day of my life :)

On another note...let me just say that the creator of Sesame Street is a genius. I watched Sesame Street 20 years ago - and Toby is watching it now. The best part about it is that it's educational. It's one of the only shows that captures Toby's full attention and makes Sam verbally respond to questions asked by the characters. Yay for Sesame Street!

No comments: