Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We'll Be Back

Our Oregon adventure ends today. I'm still not ready to go home. 

Here are a few more of my favorite photos from the past week-and-a-half. I wish I had the words to explain how incredible our trip was...but I don't. I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

8-mile hike in Seaside


Our traditional group photo (Seaside hike)


Aaron jumping a fence on our drive along the coast


Watching the waves crash at Heceta Head Lighthouse


Dinner at the lighthouse :)


I love this photo of Sean


Enjoying the sunset


One of my favorite moments in the past 10 days


Mt. Thielsen


Our steep trek to the top


Somehow, Sean managed to capture every feeling I had at the top of Mt. Thielsen in this one photo... 


Check out the rest of our vacation photos at Sean's SmugMug site. Check out his snazzy website to find out how to hire him.

Sean - Thanks for being our tour guide, photographer, coffee & beer connoisseur, coach, and leader on this amazing trip. Most of all, thanks for having the patience of a saint, being an incredible friend, helping us make memories that will last a lifetime, and taking time away from your precious family to show us around the beautiful state of Oregon. YOU ROCK.

Aaron - We've made so many memories to tell our children about someday! It's hard to believe that in 6 days, we'll celebrate a year of being husband and wife! I fall more in love with you each day and I'm so thankful for you. This trip with you has been a fairy tale...

Adios, Oregon. Your beauty and adventures won't soon be forgotten. We'll be back.

No comments: