Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Saturday

Shooting the Fox/Renner wedding in Charleston this past Saturday was fun. I hadn't shot a wedding with Sean in a few months and it was nice to pick up the camera again.

Taking photos for 10 hours on Saturday helped rejuvenate my love for photography. I realized that I've been making excuses for why I "can't" do certain parts of photography well.

There's no reason for excuses anymore.

If I want to excel and use my God-given gifts, then I need to learn what I can at every available opportunity, practice more often, and stop making excuses for myself.

And now for a "fun" photo from Saturday:

Sean: Hey, stand right there [in the middle of a one-way street] so I can get a test shot...
Me: Okay...

The lighting looks great.

I, however, do not.

Oh, the joys of being a photo assistant...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing out loud right now!
Love you Miss Allison.