Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wrap It Up

Now I understand exactly why overnight airplane travels are called red-eye flights. Jeez. I look like I haven't slept in 3 days.

Don't get me wrong - I'm glad we took a late flight out so we could spend more time in Oregon, but I can't wait to crawl into bed as soon as I get home from work today.

Here's the final wrap-up of our trip:
  • We drove a total of 1,182 miles around Oregon in the Toyota Yaris in 10 days.
  • Favorite quote of the week: "You can sleep when you die." -- Sean Lyon
  • Favorite moment of the trip: Making it to the top of Mt. Thielsen
  • Worst moment(s) of the trip: Aaron and the ducks :) Enough said...
  • Best coffee of the week: McMenamins Kennedy School
  • Most beautiful scenic drive: the Oregon Coast
  • Best restaurant: The Historic Drift Inn in Yachats
  • Official album of our Oregon vacation (according to me and Sean, anyway): Give Yourself Away by Robbie Seay
  • Most inventive moment: Realizing that we forgot to put sunscreen on before our hike up Mt. Thielsen and using SPF 15 Chapstick all over our faces instead (yes, it works!)
  • Most forgetful moment: Aaron leaving all of my favorite clean, white laundry on top of the dresser in Seaside
  • Favorite photos: ALL OF THEM! (Thanks again, Sean!)

And so our travels come to an end...until next time...

No comments: