Thursday, September 4, 2008

School, Storytime, and SLEEP

Today was Sam's first day in his new 4-year-old preschool class! He says he had SO MUCH FUN! I think this is going to be a great year for him :)

While Sam was in school this morning, Toby and I went to Picnic Storytime at ImaginOn. Since the school year has already begun, there were only 6 children in storytime as opposed to 46. It was so nice to be able to actually hear the stories and songs!

For lunch at Picnic Storytime, I packed a normal lunch for Toby (bologna sandwich, carrots, cheese, and milk) and hummus, carrots, and celery for myself to eat. I wanted to know what Toby thought of the hummus, so I dipped one of my celery sticks in it and gave it to him to eat. Hummus and celery quickly became the only foods Toby wanted. Who would have thought?! I love that Toby likes to try new things.

I got 11 hours of pure, silent, uninterrupted sleep last night! I don't think I got that much sleep in 2 nights on vacation...

No comments: