Friday, June 13, 2008

Twitter and The Magic School Bus

Oh, what a week it's been.

I feel better today than I did yesterday (praise the Lord!). I still have a low fever and a killer headache, but my throat isn't sore anymore and my body has stopped aching. Perhaps watching "girlie movies" last night helped the healing process :)

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, but yesterday I added the "Twitter" application to the sidebar of my blog. I didn't understand what it was until I saw the Elevation Staff Twitter on Pastor Steven's blog. It's kind of pointless if you don't have people to Twitter with, so I'm not sure if I'll keep it up. Nonetheless, it's a pretty neat idea. Check it out.

The boys are currently watching The Magic School Bus on TV. Man, I feel old. I remember watching this episode in the third grade.

No comments: