Thursday, June 19, 2008

"I Don't Know Where Elmo's Batteries Went..."

If I have to hear Elmo do the "Hokey Pokey" one more time, I might do something drastic...like take the batteries out and hide them.

On the other hand, both boys are completely entertained...so maybe I can listen to Elmo do the "Hokey Pokey" for just a little while longer. Just maybe.

At least Toby stopped toruring that poor singing caterpillar he drug around by a string for an hour this morning. That thing needs to have its batteries removed...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

My mother-in-law has the hokey pokey Elmo and we hear it the entire time that we are there. The best part is my 2 year old nephew loves the part where Elmo says "Elmo’s pooped". He thinks that Elmo's has gone to the potty. We have trouble convincing him otherwise.