Thursday, August 21, 2008

On Your Mark...

I'm sitting in the shade on the back porch with Sam. He's listening to his Kidz Bop Dance Party 6 music (the worst children's music ever created) on his headphones (thank goodness) and I'm enjoying the beautiful weather.

I haven't been able to come up with much to blog about this week. All I know is that I miss my sweet kitty and I'm ready to get on a plane on Saturday morning. Well, almost ready.

This afternoon and evening will be full of:

  • grass-cutting and yardwork (so we don't come home to a jungle in 2 weeks)
  • laundry
  • packing
  • house cleaning
Sounds like fun, huh?

I called my mom yesterday morning to check on Hobbes. She said he's having a blast and, at the precise moment I called, was pouncing on and chasing around her partially blind cat, Sampson, who is twice Hobbes' size.

Hobbes also loves Casey, my brother's Jack Russell Terrier.

Just for fun, here is Hobbes' Christmas photo from almost 2 years ago:

Don't you just want to squeeze him?!

No comments: