Thursday, August 14, 2008

New E-Mail Address

I've spent the better part of the boys' nap time setting up a new e-mail account for myself.

I have dreaded this day for a long time. For a year-and-a-half now, I've told Winthrop University's network administrator that I'll be "returning for another semester" after each of his threats to axe my e-mail account because I'm "no longer paying tuition."

Please.

My parents have paid more than enough money to that fine institution for me to keep that e-mail address for my the rest of my life - and then some. And, no, I don't feel bad for telling a little white lie in order to put off the annoyances that come along with creating a new e-mail account and notifying everyone of the change.

Five years was a good run for the good ol' alexandera4@winthrop.edu. Today, it is laid to rest.

If you need to contact me, send an e-mail to my new address: aafowler85@gmail.com.

No comments: