Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Crowder's Mountain

The boys and I have had such a fun week (and it's only Wednesday)! Every time I think about blogging about this week's activities, I'm too exhausted to think or type. My brain is pretty much fried for the day, but I'm blogging anyway.

Yesterday, the Lyons invited the boys and me to join them for a hike at Crowder's Mountain. I had never taken the boys hiking before, so I wasn't sure how they would do. Sam doesn't like to walk a lot (which defeats the purpose of hiking), but I knew he would be fine as long he had Cooper to play with.

Toby is just plain slow.

Sean and Tonia brought a baby carrier backpack to put Toby in once he was done walking (which ended up being 10 minutes after we left the car). Sean carried Toby half of the way up the trail and I carried him to the peak. Carrying Toby on my back was just like hiking with a 30-pound backpack! It was great practice for our upcoming trip to Oregon (in 10 days!).

Here are some photos from our wonderful day of hiking:

Silly Boys

The Lyons

The boys' first hike to the top of a mountain!

Sweet Asher

Toby and Sean

You know this face!

Almost done!

Exhausted :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun photos Allison!
Thank you for the fun day... love our Silly Boys!