Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pamper the Chef!

Ok, Ladies.

My friend Nicole came up with the best idea EVER. She's a Pampered Chef consulatant. I absolutely love to cook and bake. Soooooo...

I'm going to host a Pampered Chef party at my new home on Saturday, May 24th! Why didn't we think of this sooner?!

My friend Amy gave me a Pampered Chef Batter Bowl as a wedding gift...and I use it almost every day. I use it to mesure large amounts of liquid at once (stock for soups), mix batter (brownies, cookies, cakes, etc.), pour muffin mix directly into the cups without making a big mess, and refrigerate extra cookie dough (the bowl comes with a custom-fit plastic lid).

I'm looking forward to hosting the first big party at our new home. I'm also excited about learning new recipes and buying new kitchen gadgets :)

I know it's still a little more than 7 weeks away, but I'd love for you pencil my Pampered Chef party into your busy schedules and join me for a few hours of fun and food. Formal invitations coming soon...

No comments: