Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Randomness

I have lots of things running through my mind today as I attempt to put together an interesting blog. I don't know if any of this is interesting, but I'll blog about it anyway.
  • This Saturday, April 19th, my brother will go through what is called "Recognition Day" at the Citadel. We're praying for you, Buddy! You're almost done with your Knob year!
  • It's been 8 weeks since I started working out at Anytime Fitness in Fort Mill. I feel GREAT! I'm trying to tone-up in preparation for summer (I don't want to be uncomfortable in a swim suit when I'll be wearing one almost every day) and the work-out plan I'm on is doing wonders for my body. I lost 1.1 percent of my body fat in 6 weeks and I'm aiming to lose another 1 or 2 percent in the next 6 weeks.
  • Aaron and I have begun to let Hobbes roam free in the house while we're gone during the day. We bought new leather furniture a few months ago and have been fearful of what he and his claws might do to the couches while we're gone. He has proven himself worthy to roam free and we're hoping he doesn't make us sorry. I'm sure everything will be fine (still trying to convince myself)...
  • Toby is currently screaming at an old picture of himself that's on the night stand in the guest room. So weird...
  • I'm looking forward to babysitting Asher and Cooper tonight! Aaron and I are headed back to the Corbett's house tomorrow night to watch Ella and Austin so Chunks and Amy can go on a date. Since Aaron gets off at 4pm tomorrow, he'll be able to spend the entire evening with us. I'm so excited that he'll get to experience the mayhem of bathtime with the Corbett children. I'm planning to ask Aaron to put Austin in his pajamas after bathtime. It should be hilarious (see this post to understand what I'm talking about).

I guess that's all for now. I hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: