Monday, April 21, 2008

YAY!

I usually have a hard time getting my brain to operate sufficiently enough to blog on a Monday morning...but I just wanted to take a moment to congratulate my brother. He made it through Recognition Day this past Saturday (as we all knew he would) and he's no longer a Knob. We're so proud of you, Bryn!

I searched the internet for photos of Saturday's events at the Citadel and could only find two. Of course, all of the freshmen look the same (with their bald heads!) but I managed to find my Brynnie in one of the photos:

Bryn is in the front of the line to the far right (next to the only guy in the photo with hair).


Aaron and I can't wait to see Bryn march in his last Citadel parade of the year on May 2nd. I'm looking forward to getting some great photographs and spending time with my family in the most beautiful city on Earth :)

No comments: