Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Week in Review...

It's been almost a week since I blogged last and there's lots to catch you up on:
  • The boys were so good on Friday that I decided to take them to Wendy's to get a Frosty :) Sam ate lunch at school, but Toby hadn't eaten lunch yet. I bought Toby some chicken nuggets but, of course, he didn't want chicken. He wanted his Frosty. What's a Nanny to do when a stubborn 18-month-old won't eat lunch before dessert? Simple. Dip the chicken nuggets in the vanilla Frosty. It's all about creativity, people.
  • Our guest rooms are painted (and soooooo cute)! Sean and Robert came over on Saturday to help us paint and we were completely finished in 6 hours. Praise the Lord...
  • We went over to our friend Mani's house to cook out on the grill on Sunday night and Aaron was bitten by Mani's 90-pound German Shepherd, Tank. It's a long story. I'll tell you about it in my next post.
  • Because the doctor won't let Aaron go back to work until tomorrow, he spent the entire day with us yesterday. Today, we're taking the boys to a Charlotte Knights Baseball game in Fort Mill. I'm having a little anxiety just thinking about how Toby will behave. I'm pretty sure he'll want to climb up and down the concrete stairs during the entire game...so I'm making sure to pack reinforcements: FOOD.
  • Aaron and I are headed to Charleston on Friday morning! We can't wait to see Bryn march in the graduation parade :) We also can't wait to go to the beach!

I'll post more later. Right now, I need to get the boys dressed so we can head to Fort Mill to pick up Aaron and head to the baseball game! Wish me luck...

No comments: