Tuesday, April 22, 2008

More Painting...

I'm pretty sure that a few months ago I vowed never to paint another stroke of color on any wall ever again. The first round of paint that went on the walls in our new house (13 gallons!) did me in...or so I thought.

I guess I've forgotten how painful painting is (or perhaps I've lost my mind) because we're planning to paint the 2 guest bedrooms this Saturday. With the help of Sean and Courtney, Aaron and I are hoping to knock out the paint in the guest bedrooms very quickly. My ambitious mind has me convinced that we can have the walls painted, trim completed, and furniture moved back in by Saturday evening.

Yeah. We'll see about that...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! My mom, Joey, and I painted out entire downstairs last night ... really, Mom and Joey did the work and I pointed out spots from the couch. It's completely do-able! Good Luck!