Monday, January 28, 2008

Painting Our House...

Whew! What a weekend!

I'm so exhausted. And tired of painting.

The good news is that we painted the entire downstairs area (the half bathroom, dining room, great room, kitchen, and pantry) and the walk-in closet in the upstairs master bedroom this past weekend. I absolutely LOVE the colors!

The bad news is that we still have some trimming and touch-ups to do.

We still need to paint the master bedroom by Friday so Aaron and I can move our stuff in. I have a feeling we'll be at the house after work every night this week.

It's amazing how putting a little paint on the wall finally makes the house feel like it's ours!

Thanks to Robert, Sean, Courtney, Ben, and Jessica for coming over to help us paint! We couldn't have done it without you :)

I'll post pictures soon!

No comments: