Monday, January 21, 2008

Final Walk-Through

Just when I thought I had escaped the wrath of the sickness all around me, it caught up with me. Big time. Between sleeping in the same bed with my sick husband and taking care of Toby while he was sick, I came down with a killer chest cold by Wednesday of last week and was pretty useless until Saturday or so. I feel much better today, though. The boys and I are going to Discovery Place to play this morning!

Aaron and I had the final walk-through at the house on Saturday! The sellers had a few things to fix before closing on Thursday...so we went to check it out.

Evidently our friend Courtney (who is studying Interior Design at Winthrop) read my blog last week and sensed my panic about choosing paint colors. Here's the message she left on my Facebook page:
If you need any help picking out paint colors/furniture etc...call me...I would love to help! I not only make decisions and delegate but I paint too...so let me know if you need any help!
SWEET. She makes decisions, delegates, AND paints. Courtney is officially our interior designer. She went with us to the house on Saturday and we picked out most of the paint colors. We'll go to Lowe's tomorrow after work to buy the paint.

Our friend Sean also joined us at the final walk-through. Aaron and I love the Lyon family as if they were our own...so it was nice to have a wiser [but not so much older :)] friend come check out the house with us. Aaron and I feel so blessed to have friends who want to celebrate with us during this exciting time in our lives. We're so overwhelmed with everyone's desire to help us paint and move...and we don't know what we'd do without you!

Sam and Toby have been pretty low-key lately. I keep my ears and eyes open for cute stuff to share with you, but to no avail. Hopefully they'll do something silly today and I'll have something to share in my next post.

No comments: