Monday, February 11, 2008

Whew...

What a weekend!

In addition to my regular work week, I stayed with Sam and Toby Friday, Saturday, and Sunday so Mike and Liz could go to Asheville for a romantic weekend away. The boys and I had lots of fun and stayed extremely busy. We went to Cooper's birthday party on Saturday, registered Sam for summer camp on Sunday morning, and played outside all weekend because the weather was so beautiful.

Aaron worked on the house all day on Saturday. Some friends from our Elevation small group came over to help him clean and paint. We're very thankful that they were able to take time away from their busy schedules to help us! Joey - thanks for helping Aaron take out the mound of trash that accumulated over the past week! I'm glad y'all were able to get new air filters, too! They smell lovely :) Will & Kerri - thanks for getting the paint started in our bedroom! We can't wait to move in there soon :)

Attending Elevation's 2nd Anniversary CD recording last night was the best finale to the weekend I could have imagined! Aaron and I were recruited to take photos to document the evening - and it was very special for me to share one of my greatest passions with my husband. Aaron is extremely creative, but because I'm always doing photography or videography, I'm usually the only one who is seen as being "artsy". We both got some great shots last night and had a great time working together. Let's do it again soon, Love!

So here I am - back at work this morning. I hope the boys don't get tired of me by Friday...

No comments: