Thursday, February 28, 2008

American Idol - Week 2

I didn't love American Idol this week. Usually the girls blow me away, but they weren't so great last night. If I had to choose two ladies to go home, I'd pick Amanda Overmeyer and Kady Malloy. My favorites were Brooke White and Carly Smithson.

David Archuletta was by far my favorite of the week. His voice is incredible and he rocked John Lennon's song "Imagine". David Hernandez and David Cook were also fabulous. Do you think if I name my firstborn "David" he'll be able to sing like any of the Davids on this season of American Idol?

I can't take much more of Luke Menard's whiny voice. I'm hoping that he and Jason Yeager will be the guys to go home tonight.

Last week I went 2 for 4 when it came to eliminations. We'll see what happens tonight...

No comments: