Friday, February 15, 2008

Let's Pretend I Posted This Yesterday...


Here are just a few reasons why my husband ROCKS my socks off:
  • he knows exactly what I like and showered me with every bit of it yesterday
  • he (usually) doesn't get too annoyed when I fall asleep during every movie we watch together (Sorry, Baby!)
  • he brings out the nerdy side of my personality like no one else can
  • he likes to snuggle
  • he's so darned handsome
  • he watches American Idol with me
  • he tells me I'm beautiful every single day
  • he's really cute when he talks about having a baby of our own one day (He'll be such a great Daddy!)
  • he encourages me to be the best woman I can be
  • he works really hard
  • he leads us
  • he loves the Lord with all of his heart
The list goes on and on and on...

I love you, Seet Pea! Thanks for a memorable first Valentine's Day as husband and wife :)

No comments: