Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Three-Boy Tuesday

That title would sound better if it was "Three-Boy Thursday"...but it's not. It's Three-Boy Tuesday.

Cooper is with hanging out with Sam, Toby, and me all day. Tonia planned a trip to Blowing Rock, North Carolina for Sean's birthday and asked if I would keep watch over Cooper and Ciara while they're gone (they took Asher along on their little adventure). I stayed with the kids at their house last night and brought Cooper with me to work this morning. Hopefully Ciara caught the bus to school.

The boys are having so much fun playing together. I'm curious to see if they'll get tired of each other by 5:30 this afternoon...

I'm looking forward to American Idol tonight! Hopefully I can convince Aaron to hold off on playing his new Mario Smash Brothers game long enough for me to watch it.

Aaron and I successfully finished painting ALL of the trim by Saturday before the guys arrived to get ready for the wedding! I can't tell you how wonderful it feels to look up and see finished paint on the walls. It's Tuesday and the entire downstairs area is still spotless (and empty)! We're officially ready for you, furniture :) I never want to paint anything ever again for as long as I live. I don't care if we have to hire someone to paint the remaining 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms, and 1 complicated hallway in our house. I'm not doing it.

Benjamin and Jessica's wedding was beautiful this past Saturday! Jess was an absolutely gorgeous bride and Ben was an ecstatic groom. Congratulations again, Ben and Jess!

Saturday marked exactly 6 months that Aaron and I have been married and I can't think of a better way to have celebrated than going to our best friends' wedding :) I can't believe Aaron and I have been married for half a year already! I guess time flies when you're having fun, right? I love you, Baby! I'm so glad I get to spend the rest of my life with you :)

Oh...and check out this cute video made by a few of my favorite Elevators. It's a spoof on the new Mac commercial. Look out, world! We're takin' over...

No comments: