Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

In honor of St. Patrick's Day, I introduced the boys to one of my favorite cereals: Lucky Charms! I made Sam promise me he'd be good at school today before I gave him sugar-coated cereal with marshmallows in it. At least it's made from whole grain, right?

With Easter coming up this Sunday, I started thinking about fun stuff the boys and I could do this week to celebrate. After 5 seconds of thinking, the obvious came to mind: an Easter egg hunt!

I haven't dyed hard-boiled eggs in years...so that might be something fun for Sam and me to do together one day this week. I also want to buy some brightly-colored plastic eggs and put candy inside. I think we'll plan our Easter egg hunt for Thursday or Friday afternoon!

What special activities are you doing with your kids this week?

No comments: