Thursday, March 6, 2008

Lots To Do...

It's been a busy week for Aaron and me!

Our friends Ben and Jessica are getting married this Saturday! Yay! Aaron is Ben's best man and he's very excited to help Ben in the same way Ben helped him on our wedding day. Ben and his groomsmen are coming to our house to get ready for the wedding on Saturday and we want to make sure our place is organized for the big day. I made Aaron a "honey-do" list (I even made a to-do list for myself!) and we've gotten a lot done around the house after work this week:
  • We finished painting our bedroom! Aaron and I moved our bed out of the bonus room and into our beautiful blue bedroom on Tuesday night. The only thing that could make it more perfect is the furniture we have coming in a week!
  • While watching American Idol on the past 2 nights, I managed to unpack a lot of boxes and put stuff in its proper place. Unpacking boxes is almost like Christmas for me because I never know what I'll find. Last night I found Aaron's cologne, my perfume, and some gift cards from Christmas.
  • I cleaned all of our bathrooms last night. Can someone please tell me how so much dust manages to accumulate in just a few weeks?
  • I bought new hanging file folders and put away all of the bills and other important paperwork from the past few months.
  • Aaron washed the funky smell out of our stainless steel trashcan yesterday. Thanks, Baby!
We still have lots to do before this weekend.

In addition to everything else I have going on right now, I'm dealing with a Cold that Toby seems to have shared with me. Perfect timing, huh?

No comments: