Monday, January 19, 2009

I Have A Confession to Make...

This is really embarrassing - but it's time for me to stop hiding. I'll feel so much better once I admit this to you...

I LOVE the new Britney Spears album.

Don't hate. I wish I didn't like her music...but I do.

I think Britney has been a terrible role model for this generation's youth...and I'm still not convinced that she can really sing outside of the studio...but I think it's great that she is dealing with her issues and getting healthy. She is one HECK of an entertainer - and she makes really good work-out music. Thanks, Britney.

Just added to the "Cardio" play list on my purple iPod mini:

"Womanizer" - Britney Spears
"Circus" - Britney Spears
"Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)" - Beyonce

Oh, yes.

Treadmill, here I come...

No comments: