Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Don't Do It.

Along with 95 percent of the rest of the world, Aaron and I are trying to ring in the new year with better eating habits and wiser food choices.

During a moment of weakness this afternoon, I texted Aaron:

I've been doing really well watching my calories today...but I want chocolate or sugar so badly right now. QUICK! Talk me out of it!

My loving, bluntly honest husband's reply:

Don't do it. It will add jiggle to your outer thighs.

See? I knew he would do a good job of talking me down from the ledge...and I love him for it.

:)

2 comments:

Dee Dee Hanagriff said...

That's funny...but I'm almost positive that you DON'T have any jiggle in your thighs!!!! One piece of chocolate a day won't hurt...that's my motto.

Allison said...

I agree...I usually have at least one piece of chocolate a day...but today's craving was BAD. I felt like if I had one piece, I wouldn't be able to stop. I tricked my brain by drinking a "chocolate" protein shake instead :)