Sunday, January 11, 2009

Little Miss Gracen

When my friend Lindsay told me that her friends Diane and John wanted me to take photos of their 3-week-old baby, Gracen, I was beyond excited. I absoutely love photographing children...and there's something about capturing photos of a baby in her first few weeks of life that is extra-special. Gracen is one of the most laid-back babies I've ever met and she was a dream to photograph.

I think I spent just as much time talking to and getting to know Diane and John as I did taking photos of Gracen. I left their house on Saturday with new friends and some great photos of their beautiful family.

Here are a few of my favorites:

I have a feeling that Aaron and I will be seeing lots more of Diane, John, and baby Gracen :) I can't wait to watch their family grow!

No comments: