Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Not Just A Haircut

I absolutely love getting my hair cut.

For me, it's not just a haircut. Going to the salon is a 45 minute time slot when I get to take care of myself, enjoy a stress-relief treatment (quick shoulder and scalp massages!), reap the benefits of the rediculously expensive shampoo and conditioner Anthony uses on my hair, and get a top-notch cut. It's simply marvelous.

As many of you ladies know, it takes a lot of time and effort to find a stylist worth keeping around. Anthony (at Planet 21 Salon) has been cutting my hair for almost a year now...and since I've found him, I'd never dream of letting anyone else touch my hair. I love listening to Anthony talk about his wife and kids, telling him about the adventures Aaron and I get ourselves into, and always discussing the possibility of coloring my hair for the first time ever (even though I'm too frivolous to actually do it). Anthony even takes extra time to hairspray my grey hairs down so I won't spot them and pluck them out. He's the best.

If you're in need of a fabulous new 'do, give Planet 21 Salon a call and set up an appointment with Anthony. You'll be glad you did.

No comments: