Friday, July 11, 2008

Back to Work!

I missed the boys SO MUCH while they were gone on vacation!

I couldn't wait to give them hugs and kisses when I arrived at work this morning - but I'll be honest...I was a little fearful that a week of undivided attention from Grandma, Grandpa, Mommy and Daddy would spoil the boys and make them behave like little monsters today. They usually have a bit of a difficult time getting back to the real world when family comes to visit or either Mike or Liz go away - but today has been wonderful so far!

I feel like Toby has grown so much since last Thursday! He's saying lots of new words and repeating everything I say like a little parrot. He's such a ham!

Sam has been a wonderful listener today. When I tell him to do something he replies, "OK, Mrs. Allison" or "Whatever you say, Mrs. Allison" and even "I'll do that just because I love you, Mrs. Allison!" I love it.

I finally have access to the software I need in order to edit the videos I took of the boys last week, but of course the one file I want to edit has been corrupted. So...I need to upload the video from Liz's camera again (which is currently in her purse) before I can edit and post it. *SIGH*

Here are some photos from last week to hold you over until I can get that video posted:
Aren't they getting so BIG?!

1 comment:

Dee Dee Hanagriff said...

When I saw the first picture of Toby I said...What? No wrinkley nose???? And there it was! I knew it couldn't be far away. They ARE getting big! Thanks for sharing.