Saturday, April 4, 2009

Tee-Ball!

Tee-Ball season has officially begun...and I have the photographs to prove it :)

Sam's team is the youngest in the league, but also the luckiest. Their sponsor is Chick-Fil-A. OH YEAH :)

Toby wanted to be part of the action SO badly!

LOVE that face!

(above) This is Aaron's favorite. When he saw me editing this photo on the computer, he said, "What are they doing?!" I said, "I don't know what they're doing. They don't know what they're doing. That's the fun part of Tee-Ball. No one knows what anyone is doing for a full hour. It's great!"

And...just to prove that Toby knows no strangers (just like his big brother), I give you exhibit A. And B. And C. Just watch the sequence. It'll make you smile (...and it reminds me that I need to have him strapped to me at all times when we're in public so someone doesn't walk off with him...)

Toby and one of the other Tee-Ball players' moms peacefully watching the game...

"Heeeeeeey...HEEEEEEY!" he says, beating on the woman's purse.

All is well with the world when he has a hand to hold :)

1 comment:

Liz said...

Thanks for the pics, they're great! I put some from this morning up on facebook.