Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sick

Whew! Sorry for week-long blog break.

Aaron and I had a great time in Charleston this past weekend...but I caught some weird sickness on Saturday and am just now starting to feel like my normal self again. After my fever reached 103.8 degrees on Sunday night (my brain felt like it was frying!), I decided it was time to go to the doctor on Monday morning. The doctor diagnosed me with a "severe" sinus infection, prescribed me a Z-Pak, and sent me on my way. My fever persisted until last night and now all that remains is a nasty cough and some chest pain. I'll take a cough and chest pain over a chills, aches, and a fever ANY day.

I've spent most of my down time sleeping and resting this week, so I have lots of photo stuff to catch up on! Check back next week for:
  • Sunrise photos of Bryn and Tiffany at Folly Beach
  • Holden - 4 months

Aaron and I are looking forward to spending this weekend with the "Half Dozen"! Read about last year's adventures here and here :)

No comments: