Monday, March 30, 2009

Super LAME

That's how I feel about my lack of blog posts lately.

I won't make excuses. I'll just fill you in on the last few weeks and hopefully do better at updating from here on out :)

  • In addition to my full-time 50 hour per week job, I've started scheduling family and kid photo shoots on Saturdays and Sundays. 'Are you CRAZY?!,' you ask. Yes. Most definitely, I am. I LOVE photographing children and building up my clientele...even if it means working 7 days (and close to 60 hours) a week sometimes. Wedding season is getting ready to kick into high gear soon, too (I shoot weddings with this guy, remember?). Our first wedding of the year is this coming Saturday. Yippee!
  • My family came to visit this past weekend! Bryn was on Spring Break from The Citadel...so he, Tiffany, Mama, and Daddy made their way up to our house to celebrate my birthday 2 weeks early (with a PUBLIX cake, nonetheless!), shop, eat, relax, and go to Elevation. We took the LYNX light rail into the city to Elevation's Uptown campus on Sunday and enjoyed lunch together before my family had to get back to Charleston yesterday afternoon.
  • Sam and Toby are growing like WEEDS! Toby is talking in complete sentences now and is most definitely too heavy for me to carry around on my hip like I used to. Sam is smart as a whip and has fabulous handwriting these days. He has started playing tee-ball, swims like a fish, and knows how to play more songs on the piano than I can count on both of my hands. Have I really been with Sam and Toby for more than a year-and-a-half?! Wow...
Stay tuned for those beach photos of Bryn and Tiffany I've been promising to share for the past few weeks. Here's one of my favorites:

Leave it to me to pick a black and white photo as one of my favorites from a colorful sunrise shoot :)

No comments: