Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Natalie and Katy



Aren't they beautiful?!

Natalie (5 years) and Katy (10 months) were so fun to photograph. Poor little Katy was SO tired when I arrived at her house at 10am on Saturday...but she was a trooper and stayed awake the entire time I was there. Here are a few of my favorite photos of her:



Smiling at Daddy


Yawn!


Now. On to little miss Natalie. Hands down, she is the biggest ham I have ever photographed. The girl started walking in fashion shows when she was 3 and, needless to say, she knows how to pose. And pose. And pose again. She was dancing circles around me...and all I had to do was point and shoot. It doesn't get much easier than that!

Here is my favorite series of Natalie's "model poses":

Work.


It.


Girl.

Many thanks to the York family for having me over to their house to play! Check out the rest of their photo shoot on my SmugMug website.


No comments: