Monday, February 16, 2009

Ahhhh...

I'm currently sitting on the couch at work, enjoying a few moments of peace and quiet while the boys nap, sipping on a tall skinny vanilla latte in an effort to get rid of a killer headache, and reminiscing about the past three days.

Aaron and I were blessed with the opportunity to go to the North Carolina mountains for a romantic getaway this past weekend. We took Friday off from work, packed up the 4-Runner, and escaped to the most fabulous bed and breakfast we've ever seen. I can't remember the last time Aaron and I spent 3 solid days with each other and did nothing but sleep, eat, hike, watch movies, and enjoy each other's company. We had a fabulous time.

I did take some photos of the beautiful place we stayed...but I'll have to post those later this week. Editing the photos may take a few days because I'm still trying to ease my way out of vacation mode :)

More to come soon...

No comments: