Friday, December 12, 2008

The Blanket Sleeper

While searching for the perfect birthday present for Sam, I browsed through the boys' section at Target. Hoping to find a Spiderman, Superman, or Batman t-shirt, I happened upon a big rack of these:

The Blanket Sleeper

There were Sam- and Toby-sized blanket sleepers...and then there were Mrs. Allison-sized blanket sleepers. No kidding.

I don't know why, but it gives me the heebie jeebies to think about anyone over the age of 5 in a blanket sleeper. When I went to the Target website, my suspicions were confirmed. Go here, click on "guest reviews," and scroll down to read the first and last reviews.

The last review sounds like something my crazy brother would write just to mess with people, but it's creepy nonetheless.

Yikes.

No comments: