Thursday, October 9, 2008

Toby is Two!









Oh. My. Goodness.

Those photos don't even begin to show how funny it was to watch Toby eat the birthday cupcake I make for him! I laughed so hard that it was difficult to keep the camera steady enough to take pictures (because I was practically rolling around in the grass).

I laughed so hard that I cried. It was the "make-your-mascara-run" kind of funny. I walked around the house for 30 minutes before I realized I had a full eye's-worth of mascara under my right eye.

Toby went from picking at the sides of the cupcake to picking at the icing to trying to brush the icing off his fingers to holding to cupcake in both hands to smashing his face into it. And I didn't even mind the mess (for once).

Happy Birthday, Toby! You're such a sweet boy and I love you to pieces! I can't wait to keep watching you grow and learn!

P.S. - No, I did NOT feed Toby a cupcake for breakfast (because I'm not that cool...or crazy). We did his birthday photo shoot on Tuesday afternoon :)

1 comment:

Dee Dee Hanagriff said...

Toby even has "little boy" hair now. Happy Birthday Toby!