Friday, October 24, 2008

Flying Solo...

Aaron is leaving today to go backpacking with our friends Mani and Robert for a good ol' fashioned guys' weekend...

I'm staying behind to work a 14-hour Saturday doing two separate photo gigs with this guy. I know you think I'm crazy, but I'm looking forward to the long day. I think I'm addicted to photography...

I love that Aaron and I can be apart for a weekend, participate in separate activities that we each love, reunite after a few days, and share our experiences with each other.

Sure, we'll miss each other like crazy...but it's good for our relationship when we do our own things every once in a while. Sometimes it's easy for us to forget what we love about each other when we spend all of our free time together.

I'm looking forward to a weekend of learning, growing, and missing my hubby :)

No comments: