Sunday, December 30, 2007

Here's to Wonderful Friends...

Aaron and I have the best friends in the entire world.

We invited 3 of Aaron's old roommates (Mani, Robert, and Julian) over to exchange late Christmas gifts and have dinner tonight. Even though they've been Aaron's friends for years longer than they've been my friends, they love me just as much as they love Aaron. They might even love me a little more because I can cook. Juuuuust kidding.

But seriously...I love our friends for so many reasons. They would do anything for us at any hour of the day. They hang out with us even when we sit around and do nothing. They don't hesitate to ask us for help or favors. They're always extremely grateful for my cooking and baking skills. They love Aaron even when he antagonizes their German Shepard with an empty wrapping paper tube. They even know us well enough to get Aaron computer stuff and me baking stuff for Christmas.

Sometimes I wonder what life would be like without wonderful friends...and then I stop wondering because it's kinda depressing. Let me just take a moment to thank all of our wonderful friends from high school, college, Elevation, small group, work, and anywhere else we may have met you. Aaron and I are incredibly thankful for your friendship and unconditional love. We love you so much.

No comments: