Monday, May 11, 2009

Coming Down the Pipe

I seriously have no idea how I let myself get so behind on blogging. Ahhhh!

Here's what's coming down the pipe this week:
  • Photos of my dad's AWESOME backyard garden that will provide vegetables for the entire neighborhood for the rest of the year (just kidding...sort of...)
  • Updated photos of our sweet (but spoiled rotten) kitty, Hobbes, while he was on vacation with us in Charleston a few weekends ago
  • A post about the precious children I took photos of this past Saturday morning. Just wait until you see how stunning (and photogenic) sweet 4-year-old Lanie is!
  • A summary of this past weekend spent with our favorite little Lyons (complete with photos from our trip to the Springs Strawberry Farm!)

Oh boy. I have a lot of photo-editing (and blogging) to do in the next few days! Stay tuned...

No comments: