Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It Won't Work

Every single morning while the boys and I are eating breakfast, Sam tells me, "Mrs. Allison, you're beautiful today! Then, Toby chimes in and says, "Bu-ful day, Sin! You bu-ful day!"

After Toby and I dropped Sam off at school this morning, we stopped by somewhere special to pick up something special for someone special :) After telling Toby twice that he needed to keep his hands in the cart and not touch anything, his sticky little fingers snuck out of the cart and onto something breakable once more. I lowered my eyes to his, scolded him for not listening, and told him there would be a consequence if he disobeyed again.

The child looked straight at me with those big blue eyes, sighed a sigh of surrender, and said, "Bu-ful day, Sin! You bu-ful day!"

He just turned two-years-old and he's already attempting to manipulate me. Very cute, but it won't work :)

No comments: