Friday, November 14, 2008

Escaping to the Mountains

Aaron and I are escaping to the mountains of North Carolina this weekend to do a little vacationing...and a little bit of work.

Tomorrow, we're helping Sean shoot the wedding of this gorgeous couple. I don't think I've ever had the opportunity to photograph such beautiful people...

The weather is supposed to be crazy in Boone this weekend. Forecasted rain for today and tomorrow and SNOW on Sunday! What a perfect weekend to visit the mountains :)

Aaron and I took today off from work so we could enjoy the mountain drive, explore any hiking trails we might find, and maybe even journey down the Blue Ridge Parkway a bit.

Look out! I think this weekend's adventures might just fuel another "Fowler Family Photo Contest!" Stay tuned...

No comments: