Thursday, June 4, 2009

Busy Week!

Since Sam finished preschool last week, I wanted to plan lots of activities to keep the boys extra-busy until he starts camp on June 22nd. And, boy, have I succeeded this week!

On Monday, I took Sam and Toby to the Sprayground at Latta Park in Dilworth. The boys played in the water, had a great time on the playground, and enjoyed a picnic in the shade.

On Tuesday, Tonia and I took all 4 boys to the Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia! It was an early morning and an exhausting day, but we all had a great time. Sam's favorite part of the zoo was the lions and Toby's favorite part was the elephants :)

Yesterday, I took the boys to ImaginOn for Family Fun Time and freeplay. They've changed their story schedule for the summer, so check out the new one here!

Today, Tonia and I are taking the boys to deliver meals provided by Friendship Trays. Tonia, Asher, Toby, and I delivered meals once every few weeks while Sam and Cooper were in preschool, but now they get to join us on our route! What a great way to teach the boys about helping others and sharing :)

Tomorrow, I'm taking the boys to Pump It Up! We like Pump It Up better than Monkey Joe's because it's a lot less crowded. In fact, the last 3 times I've taken the boys to Pump It Up, we've been the only ones there! Sam and Toby climb, jump, and run their little hearts out all morning and then they crash after lunch. It's the perfect activity for a rainy or super-hot day!

On top of planning activities for the boys, Aaron and I have been planning our week-long summer vacation trip. It's a doozie...and I can't wait to tell you all about it!

The boys and I are off to pick up the meals for this morning's Friendship Trays route. I promise to post some new photos of the Sam and Toby from our activities this week...as soon as I can get them all edited :)

1 comment:

Because of Love said...

Kelly and I were going to go to the Sprayground the other day, but it was overcast so we rescheduled. So it is a good play place?