Monday, July 6, 2009

"Wedding Hangover"

Have you ever heard of a "wedding hangover"?

Not the alcohol kind, you party animals.

The oh-I-just spent-12-hours-photographing-a-couple's-wedding-day-and-carrying-around-half-my-weight-in-camera-equipment-and-crawling-around-on-the-ground-in-the-name-of-awesome-photos-and-now-I-need-to-sleep-for-3-days-straight-to-recover kind. I have one of those today.

Usually my wedding hangovers only last through Sunday, but this one seems to be lasting a bit longer. Maybe it's because I photographed 10 children in the 3 days before the wedding. Maybe it's because I shot photos at the Night of Worship for the release of the new Elevation Worship CD, God With Us, last night. Hmmm.

Even though I'm exhausted, I'd take on a "wedding hangover" any day of the week for the opportunity to feel as creative as I've felt in the past 5 days.

So...you'd better watch out! Not only do I have 2 photo shoots to catch you up on from last month, but I'll have 7 new ones to share with you as soon as I can sit down at the computer and edit them all without falling asleep on the keyboard...

No comments: